The Development Bank of Jamaica (DBJ) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of:
LOAN ORIGINATION & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT DIVISION
As part of the Sales Team, the position is accountable for supporting the Team in growing the Loan Portfolio; the achievement of loan impact targets; and the development and execution of relationship building activities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement lead generation and conversion objectives and strategies necessary to increase loan opportunities.
- Continually build relationship with existing and potential Borrowers and Stakeholders, and provide advice and support regarding loan applications and management of accounts.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of the Unit’s marketing activities – including but not limited to, participation in Trade shows, Expositions, etc.
- Develop and execute schedule of activities with intermediaries, sector groups and sub-borrowers (presentations, cold calls, meetings, exhibitions), and report on the outcome of interventions.
- Undertake due diligence and complete financial analysis on potential partners.
- Analyse and prepare project proposals/applications in keeping with portfolio requirements.
The required minimum qualifications, experiences and attributes are:
- BSc in Finance, Economics or equivalent professional qualification;
- Strong analytical, negotiating and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge of local economy and lending systems;
- Must be confident, self-motivated, results-oriented with proven track record in portfolio management;
- Sound knowledge of MS suite of products particularly – Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- A minimum of three (3) years practical related experience, in the financial industry.Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application by 3rd December 2018 :
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – LOPM
- HRD & ADMINISTRATION
- (E-mail: email@example.com)