The Development Bank of Jamaica (DBJ) invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the position of: APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The primary responsibility of the position will be for the design, development and implementation of IT Projects and for improving security of networks and systems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Design, implement and maintain effective business solutions to satisfy User needs
2) Perform ongoing review of application systems and programmes; develop appropriate solutions and application maintenance strategies to support the business objectives of the Bank.
3) Safeguard the integrity, security, availability and reliability of the Bank’s applications.
4) Review and modify existing information processing systems/application and make the appropriate recommendations to improve operating efficiency or correction of errors.
5) Analyze business technology needs; work with management to discuss and determine technology projects needed for the organization.
• See AD – MIS Application Support