The Development Bank of Jamaica (DBJ) invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the position of: MANAGER Management Information Systems
The primary responsibility of the position will be the effective development, implementation and maintenance of Technological Tools to effectively and efficiently execute the Bank’s business functions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Assist in the design, development, and coordination of IT systems, and the strategic and operational plans of the division, in support of the Bank’s overall direction.
2) Analyse business technology needs; work with management to discuss and determine technology projects needed for the organization.
3) Provide Project Management and Monitoring of projects in the division.
4) Plan and manage maintenance and upgrades of hardware and software systems.
5) Research, analyze and recommend improvements to current systems and infrastructure
Please see AD-MIS Manager