The Development Bank of Jamaica invites applications from interested persons for the position of:
MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER
The position assists with the implementation of the Bank’s M&E Framework and the utilization of the System to ensure accurate Development Impact reporting.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that data collection templates/tools (e.g. application forms, on-line portal) are suitable to collect baseline information and data collected is consistent across all lines of business.
- Prepare evaluation tools such as questionnaires/surveys, and undertake analysis of data derived from such tools.
- Establish relationships with implementation partners – external and internal – to encourage accurate and timely data collection and submission of reports
- Prepare development impact and outcome reports to fulfil DBJ’s accountability requirements
The required minimum qualifications, experiences and attributes are:
- First degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Economics or related field.
- Certificate in Project Management.
- Training in survey and questionnaire design; sampling techniques, data quality control and data analysis.
- Training in the Balanced Scorecard methodology would be an asset.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, clients and colleagues.
- Computer literacy (proficiency in the use of MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Projects, Visio, SPSS, Views, NVIVO).
- Three (3) years’ experience in a related position – preferably in the Financial sector
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application by 9th May 2018 to:
MONITORING & EVALUATION
GM – HRD & ADMINISTRATION
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.