PROJECT MANAGEMENT, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAMME EXECUTION (PMO)
The Project Management Office (PMO) Division of the Development Bank of Jamaica is responsible for project, product, and programme management. This Division focuses on converting projects or ideas to products and services for distribution through the Credit Enhancement Facility (CEF) and Channels, Relationships & Marketing (CRM) divisions. The PMO Division also tracks and reports on the performance of the projects, programmes and products within the Bank.
The Division has three distinct Units as follows:
Specific activities of the PMO Division include:
- Developing financial products that the DBJ will provide to micro, small and medium-sized businesses as the Bank seeks to build and sustain private sector activities
- Execution of all projects for which the DBJ is the implementing agency. These projects currently include the Access to Finance (A2F) and Boosting Innovation Growth and Entrepreneurial Ecosystem (BIGEE) projects
- Generation of current reports, analyses and statistics for Government and multilateral institutions.
- Administration of all grant products
The division has on staff, specialists in the following areas to support the execution of externally financed projects:
- Environmental and Social Management
- Finance; and
Our team members to assist you are:
Warning: shell_exec(): Cannot execute a blank command in /data/www/vhosts/dbankjm.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/footer.php on line 2